Parts Kits

Home Forums HFS Builders Forum Parts Kits

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Michel Roy
      Participant

Will you be offering any other components besides the Malcolm hood and 3d printed parts such as Spring kits or Aluminium fab’ed parts? – Mike (022).

Manchot
      Keymaster

Hi Mike,
      Yes indeed. I currently have spring kits and machined parts kits remaining and one 3d printed parts set at a much reduced price to the Shapeways offering. I also have the windscreen coaming mouldings in stock. I am busy negotiating for a new batch of all the aluminium and mild steel laser cut parts (including bending of the thicker/more complex bits) but have no stock of that at the moment as all my sets were sold out.Same for the aluminium profiles which I had laser cut sets of. So hope to have those again mid-year.
      Regards, Roel.

Tom Gravett
      Participant

Hi Roel,

I’m potentially interest in these too, have you got pricing for the kits you currently and are planning to have available you’d be able to post here or email please? I know of the nylon parts package, but the others would be great to look into too

Kind Regards,

Tom

Manchot
      Keymaster

Hi Tom, I will email you a quote for those items I have. The new consignment would need to be priced when I have received it to take account of actual achieved price, import duties taxes and the like.
      Cheers, Roel

Michel Roy
      Participant

Thanks for the update and if you can provide pricing for the kits you do have on hand it would be appreciated.
      – Mike

Manchot
        Keymaster

Welcome! Will get a price list off you today Mike.

Nigel Stone
      Participant

Hi all,

I too would be interested in a parts list and prices.
      – Nigel

Manchot
      Keymaster

Hi Nigel, I regret that this service is available only to Build Licence holders. It is also then subject to stock availability and cost at that time. Overall though you can expect a self build to cost you between $8k and $10k not counting the computer software and hardware.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.